Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review for Popze Ice Popsicle Molds! We fell in Love and So will YOU!!

Let me say UPS came today and I ran inside with these and made these instantly! I love them. I think within the few hours I've had these everyone in my house has had one. Everyone is curious at the look but I love how the lids come off the top. I put tea in one for me because I can't have sugar and I have special blends in the others. I love how the holder fits in my freezer so nicely. As soon as one gets empty I have had to remake it. My only complaint is I need more...lol. The colors are so vibrant. This is so great for spring and summer. And I don't recommend everything I review but I love these. We have them everyday and every night. Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment