Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review for Vitamin C Serum for the Face!! And I Love It!!

I wanted time to review this before I wrote an honest review. Let me just say...it don't lie!! I read the box carefully before I used this product. It says "not only helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, but leaves your skin plump, hydrated and nourished with an even and brighter looking complexion." It really does those things. I feel like I can feel my face plump up where crows feet were. I use this daily before I put on my makeup. I also use this with their Super C-22 Moisturizer which is a whole other review itself. But let me say the two together will brighten your face up in the mornings and seems to wake me up. I really enjoy their products!!
Disclaimer: I was sent this item to review for free. I am not being paid in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment